Thursday, September 2, 2010

Knowing Nicole

 I cant wait for my BA because that means that I am one step closer to becoming a teacher. After this fall, I will enroll in the credential program at CSUN. I look forward to a career as an English teacher because waitressing sucks! Aside from work and school, I have 2 daughters that I spend a lot of time with and love with every . I enjoy running, hiking, biking, going to the beach...the list could go on and on. I enjoy new experiences and wish to travel more in the future. My boyfriend and I have a motto that we have been using lately, "devour the world"

I am posting this so late because I couldn't figure out how to log onto blogger after initially creating my account. This will be my first blog; I was always a bit intimidated to put my ideas out there in space for all to see. What a great way to do it, for a grade! It is entirely appropriate for this class and I hope I will be able to use technology (including blogging) in the class as well. I will feel that media technology should facilitate learning. It should enhance student experiences. I see it as another way to interact with the world around you, and to connect with people that you may not have without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment